Friday, January 16, 2009

Introduction of Guests
November 17, 2008, afternoon session



Mr. Ouellette: Mr. Speaker, it gives me great pleasure to rise and introduce to you and through you to all members of this Assembly a gentleman that's no stranger to a lot of people in this Assembly. Marcel Van Hecke is up in the members' gallery. We had a meeting just before lunch. He had a few concerns about accessing property off our highways as he owns some property. Of course, we had to go along with safety as our biggest issue, and I think we've clarified all that. It's great to have Marcel here today, and I'd like him to receive the warm welcome of the Assembly.

The Speaker: In other words, you told him no.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how PC patronage is documented in the Hansard. Only in Alberta.

Anonymous said...

This guy drove Ed Stelmach's PC leadership bus. A very important player in Alberta politics.

Bill Given said...

My first visit to your blog... and it's great! I'll be adding a link on my. Keep up the good work (please, please, please keep it up - these are so fun!)

Anonymous said...

Top Speaker's intervention, love it.