Friday, December 12, 2008

Mines and Minerals (New Royalty Framework) Amendment Act, 2008
November 20, 2008, afternoon session



Mr. Knight: I, too, agree with the Leader of the Opposition's comments that Alberta truly has been blessed. As an Albertan citizen I have been blessed as a result of our sort of landing on this land that dinosaurs or whatever lay down and died on eons ago, that has blessed us with these hydrocarbons, which in this day and age, at my time being alive, have enabled me to go, when I went to school, to some of the finest public education schools and things of that nature that other jurisdictions simply have not had the ability to do. That is all due to our blessing of having landed on this place at this time in the galaxy, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness -- This blog is fantastic! I laughed out loud at this entry. Well, this and the Mason-MacDonald exchange.